※ The screenshots within the guide have been taken during testing and may differ from the actual uploaded content.
- [Adventure] is content where you clear stages and progress through the main story by spending Rum.
- Stage Clear Rewards such as Gold, EXP, Map Fragments, and Initial Clear Rewards can be acquired when meeting a particular condition, and ★ Collection Rewards can be acquired based on the number of Stars (★) earned when clearing a stage for the first time.
- Rum is automatically acquired over time. Additional Rum can be acquired a set number of times daily by spending a certain amount of Gems.
※ The daily purchase limit is reset at 00:00 in UTC standard.
- Your character will move to the stage you have selected.
- Once you move to the stage, you can check the available reward upon clearing it.
- The Initial Clear Reward is given based on the number of Stars (★) acquired when meeting particular clear conditions.
- Also, the [Sweep] function becomes available if you clear the stage with ★★★.
- The conditions for acquiring Stars (★) upon clearing a stage are as follows.
: All heroes survived ★★★ / A team member has died ★★ / Two or more team members died ★
- The ★ Collection Reward is a special reward that can be acquired per stage upon collecting a particular number of Stars (★).
- There are rewards to acquire in each chapter, such as Growth Commodity Pouches and rewards that can improve the combat power in each chapter, so try to meet all the conditions.
- Each chapter is made up of 10 stages, and the chapter’s final boss appears in the last stage.
- You can acquire rewards such as [Pirate Race Participation Commodity] and [Hero Shards] by clearing Stages 5 and 10 of each chapter repeatedly.
- You can move between chapters by tapping the arrows on the left and right. Select the [World Map] at the bottom left corner and select the chapter you want to move to from the list.