※ The screenshots within the guide have been taken during testing and may differ from the actual uploaded content.
- You can check [Pirate Crew Details] by selecting the profile picture on the top left corner.
- You can access various gameplay data such as Content Progression, Achievement Status, and more.
5-1) Pirate Crew Achievements
- You can acquire special rewards when reaching various achievements such as collecting heroes, increasing Combat Power, reaching Chronicle level, and more.
- If you are on a split section, you must receive the connected Achievement Rewards to progress into the next stage.
- [Pirate Crew Rank] is the account level. It increases when you receive a certain amount of [Pirate Crew EXP], which can be acquired through Achievement Rewards.
※ The maximum number of [Rum] needed to adventure increases when the [Pirate Crew Rank] increases.
- The stats of every hero within each Combat Role increase when you increase the Chronicle Levels with [Rainbow Crystal] and [Crest] per Combat Roles.
- You can acquire new effects or increase the level of a selected effect by reaching a certain level.
- A certain amount of Gems is spent to reset the Chronicle Level, and all the commodities used to level up are returned.
※ [Chronicle] unlocks after clearing Adventure 5-5.
- Make sure to check whether you can receive a [Chronicle Quest] reward when your Chronicle Level is leveled up.
- Titles are divided into [Hero Titles] and [Quest Titles] and can be acquired by meeting particular conditions.
- Bonus stats are applied to every hero based on the number of acquired titles.
- When you initially receive a hero, you can obtain their icons.
- You can obtain special icons by meeting special conditions.
- Bonus stats are applied to every hero based on the number of acquired hero icons.