- <Link> is a system that shares the level of the lowest Master Hero to all designated Linker Heroes.
- You can access this through the [Pirate Crew] > [Link] menu in the lobby.
※ [Link] unlocks after clearing Adventure 5-10.
- 5 of your top-level Heroes will automatically be designated as Master Heroes.
※ Master Heroes will be designated even if you have less than 5 Heroes.
- You can choose which Heroes to assign as Linker Heroes as long as their level is lower than the Master Heroes.
- There are two types of locked Linker Hero slots: ones that require you to pay to unlock and ones that will unlock if a certain in-game objective is cleared.
- The level of the Linker Heroes will be synced to the level of the lowest among the Master Heroes. If all 5 Master Heroes are at the same level, the Linker Heroes will be synced with the Master Hero of the lowest grade.
- Heroes designated as Master Heroes can be reset or dismissed.
2) Link Points
- Link Points will be generated based on the Master Hero with the lowest level. If all Master Heroes are at the same level, it will be based on the one with the lowest grade.
- The amount of Link Points generated will increase based on the number of Linker Hero slots opened.
- The generated Link Points will not disappear even if a Linker Hero is unlinked.
※ As part of the Link System renewal, the effect of statues that increase the production of Link Points will be enhanced as well.