- You can acquire useful buffs by sculpting statues of the heroes you own and upgrading facilities that produce various commodities.
- You can access this through the [Pirate Crew] > [Memorial Park] menu from the lobby.
※ [Memorial Park] unlocks after Adventure 6-2.
- You can sculpt a statue of the heroes that you own and place them in the Memorial Park.
- Each statue has unique effects that only apply when placed in the Memorial Park.
- The more statues you place, the more visitors will visit the park. The amount of hearts that are produced also increases.
- Two slots to place statues are initially provided. You can unlock up to 20 slots in total according to the level of your facilities.
- The statues can be upgraded up to three times, which will increase the effect of the statues in return.
: Bronze Statue > Silver Statue - Owned heroes must ascend to UR★ Grade.
: Silver Statue > Gold Statue - Owned heroes must ascend to SL★ Grade.
- When sculpting a statue, the posture and angle of the statue can be changed.
※ The pose can be changed after the sculpting is completed.
※ The statue that has been sculpted doesn't disappear, even though the hero is used as an ascendant commodity.
10-2) Memorial Park Facility
- Produces [Hearts] needed to upgrade statues and facilities, various commodities needed for heroes' growth, and [Commemoration Points] used in Exchange Shops.
- When the level of the facilities increases, the produced amount of commodities and maximum production amount are increased. Gold and Hearts are needed to level up and upgrade.
- Each facility can be upgraded up to three times. The limit for leveling up will be increased when facilities are upgraded.
: Level 10 for the 1st Grade facility
: Level 20 for the 2nd Grade facility
: Level 30 for the 3rd Grade facility
: Management Office can be upgraded based on the Pirate Rank.