※ The screenshots within the guide have been taken during testing and may differ from the actual uploaded content.
- In this content, you can test your limits by clearing the stages prepared by the Tower of Trials.
- You can enter through the [Battlefield] > [Tower of Trials] menu from the lobby.
※ [Tower of Trials] is unlocked after clearing Adventure 2-8.
- Each time you clear a stage, you can get the rewards that exist in each stage. However, you will encounter more difficult enemies instead.
- The enemy’s Combat Power is displayed at the top of each floor, and you can challenge it again as much as you like, even if you can't clear it.
- By pressing the icon on the top left corner of each floor, you can check the Team Composition of others that cleared the stage.
- If you clear the stage with Auto Battle, you can automatically challenge the next stage.
※ Rewards are only provided when you clear the stage for the first time, and you can't challenge stages that you have already cleared.
- If you clear the 100th stage of the Tower of Trials, the National Tower of Trials that can only be challenged by heroes affiliated with a specific nation will be unlocked.
- You can acquire Engraved Stones that are used to upgrade Soul Gear and equipment, Upgrade Material, and more.