※ The screenshots within the guide have been taken during testing and may differ from the actual uploaded content.
- You can enjoy [Map Fragments], where you go on adventures by collecting Fragments from each nation, and [Rapport Map], where you go on adventures with only Rapport Heroes.
- You can enter through the [Battlefield] > [Treasure Map] menu from the lobby.
※ [Treasure Map] is unlocked after clearing Adventure 3-1.
13-1) Map Fragments
- You can enter Map Fragments by collecting all the Fragments of a specific nation.
- You can obtain various rewards such as Pirate Coins, Gems, Hero Shards, and more by clearing Map Fragments.
- The Hero Shard you can acquire upon clearing the Map Fragment changes each day.
- Nine Map Fragments in total, one for each nation from I to IX, are required to proceed with an adventure.
-The difficulty increases as you progress through the stages, as do the rewards you can acquire.
- You can get Map Fragments that you need by requesting them from other Union Members.
- You must find the key to the [Secret Room] in the mystery box by avoiding or battling the Sentinels.
- You must open the Secret Room and defeat the final boss protecting the treasure in order to clear it.
: Rations – These are consumed every time you move, and 5% Max HP of heroes is reduced if you don’t have any rations.
: Sentinel - They repeatedly move within a designated area, and a battle breaks out when you encounter them.
: Mystery Box - This contains a reward or Key of Secrets inside.
: Key of Secrets – This is hidden in one of the Mystery Boxes. You can only enter the Secret Room by finding this key.
: Statue - You won't know the statue's buff until you arrive.
※ If you are defeated while battling Sentinels or Bosses, you can give up or use Gems to try again.
※ If you [Leave] or fail during battle, Fragments aren't consumed even if you try again.
- If you clear it, you acquire the rewards you obtained during the adventure and the final reward.
13-2) Rapport Map
- When rapport with a hero is completed, you can acquire [Rapport Maps] and progress through a hidden story.
- You can only proceed with the Rapport Map with the designated Rapport Heroes, but you can still play even if you place only one Rapport Hero.
- The progression is similar to Map Fragments, and you can acquire Hero Shards of the Rapport Hero, Gems, and more upon clearing it.
※ [Rapport Map] is unlocked after clearing Adventure 7-1.
※ You can try several times without consuming commodities, even if you fail, but you can only acquire rewards upon clearing for the first time.