※ The screenshots within the guide have been taken during testing and may differ from the actual uploaded content.
- You can get benefits that support your gameplay through the Pirate Membership.
- You can enter through the [Membership] icon on the left side of the lobby screen.
- There are a total of six tiers to the Pirate Membership in the following order: Rookie > Pro > Major > All-Star > Champion > Legend.
- By upgrading the membership tier, you can receive various benefits such as increased Auto Combat Reward and Max Reward Accumulation Time, increased number of tries for content, increase in the maximum amount of Rum, unlock Battle Speed x2 and the Hero Arena Quick Progress Function, and more.
- There are rewards you can claim when reaching a tier and daily rewards you can receive based on your tier.
※ Everything except for the Permanent Membership is reset along with the membership tier when the season ends.
- Contracts are divided into four categories: Challenge, Honor, Dice, and Arena.
- Contracts are purchasable per season, and the Pirate Membership tier is increased upon purchase.
- You can obtain the [Challenge Badge], [Honor Badge], [Dice Badge], and [Arena Badge] by progressing through content related to each of the contracts, and also obtain Contract Level Rewards according to the number of badges owned.
※ You can purchase badges with Gems and instantly increase the level of contracts.
※ Each contract doesn’t start on the day of the purchase but has a set period after which you can't claim the rewards.
※ You can collect badges by progressing through the content and earn free rewards based on how many you have without purchasing the contract.
- Sagas are divided into [Adventure] and [Collection].
- Adventures give you rewards according to the chapters cleared in Adventures, floors reached in the Tower of Chaos, and floors reached in the Towers of Trials per nation.
- Collections give you rewards according to the collected icons, titles, and Hero Cards.
※ Saga products do not have a separate time limit for achievements, and you can still receive free rewards for achieving goals even if you don't purchase them.
※ Even if there are goals you have already achieved, you can acquire every additional reward for the achieved goals upon purchasing the Saga.