※ The screenshots within the guide have been taken during testing and may differ from the actual uploaded content.
- You can make your Pirate Crew more powerful by recruiting heroes as allies.
- You can enter through the [Recruit] icon located on the left side of the lobby.
25-1) Hero Recruitment
- If you have 10 [Normal Recruit Tickets], they will be consumed first when you recruit [All] heroes 10 times.
- You can appoint desired heroes per nation by selecting [Wish], and the heroes selected as Wished Allies will have a higher chance of appearing when you acquire SSR★ heroes.
※ The total acquisition rate of SSR★ heroes will not change even if you appoint a Wished Ally.
※ There are no limits on the number of Pirate Crew allies. When you have reached the maximum amount, Recruiting allies will be unavailable until you make some room.
- You can see the appearance rate of every hero with the [Probability] menu on the right.
※ The appearance rate for SSR★ heroes from All, Region, and Friendship Hero Recruitment can be slightly increased according to the placed statues in the Memorial Park.
- You can check the [Recruitment Quest] completed by progressing Recruiting Allies from [Quest] on the top right corner.
25-2) National Hero Recruitment
- You can recruit particular national heroes by using the [National Recruit Ticket].
25-3) Friendship Hero Recruit
- You can recruit heroes by using the [Friendship Points] that you’ve exchanged with friends.
※ With Friendship Hero Recruit, SR★ heroes may occasionally appear in their upgraded SSR★ status.