※ The screenshots within the guide have been taken during testing and may differ from the actual uploaded content.
- You can form a union with other captains.
※ [Union] is unlocked after clearing Adventure 5-1.
23-1) Joining and Creating a Union
- You can create a new union or join an existing one.
※ However, checking attendance and donating Map Fragments to a union member can be done after 24 hours have passed since joining or creating a union.
- A certain amount of Gems are required to create a union, the method and requirements for joining can be set up by you.
※ Settings can be changed anytime after the union has been created.
- The Main Hero of the Union Lobby can be changed through the icon on the top right.
- By selecting the Union Name located on the top left of the Union Lobby, [General] information can be checked.
- Information such as the captain (union leader), number of union members, attendance, etc. can be checked.
- You can check for more information about the union member such as Combat Power, Contribution, and more at the [Peoples] menu.
- If you are the manager of the union (captain or quartermaster), you can assign members to be a quartermaster, entrust a member as the captain, kick out a member, and more.
- The list of all the captains who have requested to join up to now can be checked at [Requests].
23-2) Union Boss
- A different union boss appears daily, and each one has traits that make them unique from one another.
- Rewards are given based on if the boss was defeated within the given time and how many times.
- Points are given every time a union boss is defeated, and reaching a certain amount of points will allow participation rights to the Union Boss Rankings.
- The Union Boss Rankings rewards are given weekly according to the rankings. Better rewards can be acquired the higher the rank.
※ Gold, Gems, Union EXP, Union Funds, Union Points, and Random Gear Boxes are given as rewards for defeating a boss, and the reward quantity varies depending on the accumulated Kill Count.
※ You may challenge the Union Boss twice per day, and the number of tries resets at 00:00 UTC daily.
- Three types of bosses can be summoned by spending Union Funds at the Manager Shop.
- Defeating the summoned union boss will give large amounts of Gold, Skill Powder, and Hero EXP.
- You can battle again 24 hours after the summoning.
※ Each summoned union boss can be summoned once per day, and multiple types can be summoned at once.
23-3) Union Raid
- Work together with union members and engage in a raid battle against a giant monster.
- By defeating a raid monster, a monster of a higher level will appear.
- The union member who deals the final blow to the monster will be known as [Slayer], and given additional chance to participate.
- For rewards, the [Kill Reward] is rewarded for defeating a raid monster, a [Battle Reward] is rewarded depending on the individual battle results, and a [Ranking Reward] is rewarded according to the ranking among unions calculated by accumulating the total damage dealt by union members.
- The information of the top 50 players who dealt the highest damage ever is displayed to celebrate those who took part in the raid.
※ Union Raid can be challenged twice per day, and the number of tries resets at 00:00 UTC daily.
- Invasion is content where union members try to conquer as much ground as possible in real time and get rewarded depending on the final results.
- The Participation Request from the union manager is required in advance. The lack of participants could result in being unable to participate even if you are sent the Participation Request.
23-5) Leaving and Disbanding a Union
- When an individual leaves a union, the [Union Points] will remain as is, but not the [Union Funds].
- There are two types of union disbandment.
Automatic Disbandment: The union will disband automatically when there aren't any more members.
Inactive Union Disbandment: The union will automatically disband if all members of the union have not logged in for 45 days or more.
- If you are kicked out from a union, you will be excluded from information related to unions as well as buff effects.
23-6) Other Details
- The union's captain can entrust their role to another union member.
- If a captain has not logged in for 15 days or more, the authority will be entrusted automatically through an automatic transfer to a user who is logged in.
- A union will be disbanded if all members have not logged in for 45 days or more.