※ Added on 7/17 09:40
Please note that the Ad-free Pass will not be included in this update and will be added in the near future. We ask for your understanding on this matter.
An Adventure Beyond Time Begins!
Hello, dear Captains.
Here are the changes that will come with update v1.1.4.
▣ Update Details
1. New Adventure Chapters (Chapter 28, 29)
- Two new chapters will be added to the Adventure.
2. [Master Arena] Added to the Arena
- A new PvP content exclusive to [Master] tier players will be available starting July 18th 00:00 UTC.
- To enter, players must pay an entrance fee using Gems and must use [Arena Tickets] to challenge other players.
- By default, players will be given 5 Arena Tickets which will recharge over time if used.
※ Purchased Arena Tickets will disappear when the Master Arena season ends.
- The [Combat Participation Reward] can be acquired every 5 times the player participates in combat. Up to 5 [Combat Participation Rewards] can be earned per season.
- Points are acquired or deducted based on the match results. When a season ends, players will be ranked based on points and will receive rewards accordingly.
3. New Pirate Race [Archery Competition] Added
- The new [Archery Competition] Pirate Race will begin on July 20th 00:00 UTC.
- Players may acquire [Arrows] as rewards from certain stages in Adventure, Pirate Dice encounters and challenges, etc.
- Tap and hold the screen and Adaline will nock an arrow on her bow. Move your finger around the screen while holding down to aim at the target.
- The arrow will be shot when you release your finger or time runs out, and [Hit Points] can be earned based on how close to the center the arrow hits.
4. Content Adjustments
1) The level balance of Union Boss and Summoned Boss will be adjusted.
- Previously, each boss would be set to have a max level of 100. Because of this, the Boss's level will stay at 100 after the 100th kill.
- To make the content more fun and challenging, we will be increasing the max level of the boss to 200. Similarly, the Boss's level will stay at 200 after the 200th kill.
- The rewards based on the kill count of the Union Boss and Summoned Boss will be slightly increased.
- Following up with the balancing changes, the Union Boss and Summoned Boss clear records for all players will be reset.
2) The regular reset of the Arena Shop products will now occur every week at Tuesday 00:00 UTC instead of at the end of the season.
- The price and quantity of certain items will change accordingly to the change of the reset period.
5. User Convenience Improvements
1) Certain animations can now be skipped.
- A skip button has been added for the animation that appears when acquiring a box after beating a Treasure Map Boss or donating to the Union.
- The animation that appears when vanquishing a Treasure Map will no longer be shown.
- The animation that appears when entering the Union lobby will only be shown the first time you enter every day, and will also be shown once even if you switch to a different device or after deleting and reinstalling the game.
- The animation that appears when capturing empty land in Invasions will no longer be shown.
2) The amount of Map Fragments and Skill Powder given as rewards in Expedition will be slightly increased.
3) A feature that allows the player to directly move to the next stage upon clearing a Fractured Night stage will be added.
4) If there are items that can be purchased at the Bingo Shop or Supply Shop, an indicator will appear on the icon of the respective shop.
6. Bug Fixes
- An issue where Aisha's Ultimate Skill [Time Control] would act as a buff for the enemies.
- An issue where a Hero's voice would be sped up or slowed down upon activating the Ultimate Skill while being under the effect of an attack speed buff or debuff.
- An issue where the game would receive multiple touch inputs while placing Disk bets for the Coin Toss.
- An issue where the chat tab alert would remain even if the player has checked all new messages.
7. Changes and Updates to Packages
1) Disk Chance Package
- Will be added as a time-limited package during the New Hero Event.
- A pop-up that allows players to purchase the package will appear when failing to predict the Coin Toss.
- The Coin Toss attempts will reset when the player makes the purchase.
8. Ad Rewards Added
- Players may now acquire additional rewards by viewing ads. Ads can be found on the right side of the main lobby, the Mailbox, and the Pirate Race menu.
- The number of times the ad can be watched and the rewards offered will be different per menu.
- The number of applicable targets will be mentioned in the description of Bianca's Ultimate Skill [Gravity].
: The number of targets is the same as before. This is just an addition to the skill description.
- The [Rankings] menu will be removed at the Hero Arena.
- Players will now be able to check all tiers by tapping the tier image at the Hero Arena.
- Certain cameraworks will be added/improved.
- The following in-game term will be changed: World of Darkness > Night Realm
We will do our best to provide a more stable game environment, dear Captains.
※ Added on 7/17 09:40