※ The screenshots within the guide have been taken during testing and may differ from the actual uploaded content.
- Players can craft Normal Skins by completing Skin Quests and Fame Quests.
- Players can enter the Skin Crafting Center by tapping the Go button at the Fame Quest.
※ How to enter the Skin Crafting Center may change in the future.
28-1) Skin Quests
- Players must complete the Skin Quest which consists of a total of 7 stages to complete the Skin Crafting.
- Players can collect Stars ("★") by completing Fame Quests available per nation.
- The Skin Quest can be completed with the Stars collected via Fame Quests and by completing additional missions.
- Players can earn a small reward by completing each stage.
※ Players may only Craft a single Skin at a time.
※ If the player selects [Change Skin] during the Crafting process, the Stars collected through Fame Quests will be reset.
28-2) Skin Collection
- Players may check out the Skins that can be acquired through Skin Crating, Skin Summon, or Purchase Skin.
- Only the Skins that have been released may be viewed. New Skins will be updated regularly.
- Players can check how each Skin may be obtained. Skins that are only available for a limited time and can't be obtained anymore will be marked as "Unobtainable".